Emerge and Restore

Exploring faith, God, and church in the 21st century...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kansas, United States

Friday, December 17, 2004

Lighthouses

I'm pretty new to the world of blogging, so I'm still experimenting. Hence the lighthouse picture. Lighthouses are sort of my own personal metaphor for my Christian journey. I'd like to end up like that. Tall and unmovable, visible to the world, a reference point for those who are searching for I can't provide, but I can reflect. Structures that don't exist for themselves, but only to help others (and in way, to be beautiful). I hope God is building that kind of life in me. I hope he's doing it in Christians across the nation so that his church will be transformed, so we will die to ourselves and get lost in blessing others. Houses of light...very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home